Tuesday 25 September 2012

Project One: Cinematic spaces

The extract of a book that I was given for my first project was Shirley Jackson's book 'The Haunting of Hill House.' To start off I thought the best thing to do would be to read my extract and highlight keywords that would describe parts of environments and objects or words that would help me find out the type of style and decorations  the house would have which proved to be very helpful it led me to believe that the house was built furnished in the Victorian times. I then went into doing more research on the author and watching the film that they had released called 'The haunting' released in 1963 which I will go into more detail in a new post once I have typed up my notes.






























No comments:

Post a Comment