Friday 21 September 2012

Final Designs: Life Form, Structure and Machine

1.2.3.

 For my life form I liked my idea of a humanoid arachnid which had more human anatomy from head to waist and then Spider form from bottom downwards but still had features of a deadly venomous spider and sharp claws and incredible strength to rip off the flesh of its prey.


4.5.6.

 For my structure I pictured this concept to be some type of Watch tower that could be used in a fantasy based world, from what I pictured I imagined it would belong to a race such as Ogres or Orcs which they would use to hold facilities such as weapons and armour or to safe keep objects.

7.8.9.

 For my machine I used a base from my silhouette to create this in the planning phase and found this to be my most Favorited machine as it didn't seem to come out symmetrical like the others and I felt it had more character for the fact it was missing an arm which gave me the idea that it's a vicious machine was programmed to kill but got its arm caught during a chase and cut it off with its own claw just to get its target which shows it will damage its own functions just to get a job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment