Tuesday 25 November 2014

Game Title and Possible Font

After a great chat with Phil in tutorial on Monday, A name for the game has finally come, ACHROMICA! It feels nice to say out loud and to finally have a title feels great after trying so hard to think of something I'm pleased with it's name :)

I'm liking number one most out of the three, with the blotches behind the font, the text was made black and white for the fact the world loses its colour and pretty much goes colourless/ black and white, so I felt it should be kept that way. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi George - it's not readable enough for me; it's got to go punchier and more 'iconic'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! kissanime

    ReplyDelete