Tuesday 28 January 2014

Lady and Cat Style and Colour tests

Tried using basic shapes to create the characters.


 I wasn't too sure on if I wanted the lady to be elderly or more middle aged crazy hair, but by drawing it out I feel that I would prefer her to be more middle aged and standing instead of hunchbacked.
My eye seems to go towards one and two in terms of colour for the dress and number eleven for the hair. 
Maybe she should have flowers or some kind of pattern on her dress, or a cats head? I'm not too sure, what do you think?



1 comment:

  1. for me, the hunchback is more iconic and funny...

    meanwhile:

    Sam Niemcyzk needs you and your subconscious! See link:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/fao-everyone-sam-cgaa-year-2-niemczyk.html

    ReplyDelete